Please format your abstract and paper in the following way:
- The paper must be within the scope of the conference themes.
- The abstract must not exceed one page (including references if any).
- The paper should be authentic, and methodologically, grammatically and stylistically sound.
- It should neither be previously published, nor submitted to a third-party.
- The front page of the paper should have the following details: research title, name of the researcher, his academic title and academic affiliation.
- The paper must not exceed 25 pages.
- The paper will be refereed by the Academic Committee of the conference.
- Please format your paper in the following way:
- Arabic Papers must be written in Traditional Arabic 16; English and/or Bahasa Malaysia papers must be written in Times New Roman 12 (do not use all caps, no bold print).
- Arabic footnotes must be written in Traditional Arabic 12; English and/or Bahasa Malaysia footnotes must be written in Times New Roman 8.
- Provide two copies of the paper: one in (doc, docx) format and another in (PDF).
Abstracts and full-text papers can be submitted via email. Please send your abstract and paper to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Abstracts will be gathered in a printed abstract book. All participants will receive a CD-ROM with all full-text papers.